|Price||RM688.00 - RM1,335.00|
Bonell Spring System, Euro Top
11"(from top to bottom)
Customer Service Hotline:
If you require any further assistance, please contact at 016-219 6390
- Bonnel Spring
- High Quality PU Foam
- Bamboo fabric with anti-bacterial protection
- Double sided tufted mattress
- Euro Top
What Is a Euro Top Mattress?
Euro top mattresses are technically a type of pillow top mattress because they have additional padding to enhance softness. However, they are different from standard pillow tops because the extra layer of padding is stitched beneath the mattress cover rather than sewn to the top of it.
A Euro top’s craftsmanship levels the comfy layer with the edges of the mattress, creating a stacked and uniform appearance. It also eliminates the gap and v-shaped indent found between the extra layer and mattress cover in conventional pillow tops. No gap in material means less room for sinking and more room for padding, resulting in a thicker more supportive bed.
Like pillow tops, Euro tops are also made from a type of foam, wool, or fiberfill and commonly found on innerspring mattresses to enhance cushion and pressure point relief.
Below, we will discuss the benefits and drawbacks of a Euro top mattress in specific.
Benefits of a Euro Top Mattress
- Unlike pillow tops, there is no gap or v-shaped indentation to sink further into because Euro tops are stitched beneath the mattress cover. The construction results in a more supportive feel.
- Euro tops are better supported by the bottom layers of the mattress because they lie directly atop them, making them less likely to shift out of place. They are also protected by the mattress cover, enhancing durability.
- Euro tops are designed to be even in width with each layer of the mattress, offering better edge support and a cleaner look.
- Motion isolation: Euro tops are thicker and better at absorbing your or your sleep partner’s movements before they transfer across the bed. Euro tops may be the best option for anyone who frequently tosses and turns, and they make great mattress for couples because they’re better at isolating motion than regular pillow tops.
- Durability: Euro tops are more durable than sewn-on pillow tops because they are stitched beneath the cover, making them flush with the edges of the mattress and thus, less likely to flatten, sag, or shift.
- Aesthetic appearance: Euro tops blend in with the mattress and may be more aesthetically pleasing, especially after extensive use.
1 x The Best Pro Mattress